Corporate Camper

Cutting commuting by camping near the office; saving cash, saving time and polluting less.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weather

According to the weather forecast I can expect heavy rain and 50-60mph winds tonight, something to look forward to!

So far I have only had one night where it was very windy and rainy, everything held up OK and there were no leaks in the main tent although there was some water coming into the porch area. We'll see how it goes tonight... if it gets too bad then I can retreat to the car like a great big pansy.

Speaking of being a great big pansy; I shall be using the airbed for the first time tonight, first time I have ever camped with an airbed as it just doesn't seem right somehow. A small consolation is that it has a bit of a leak, so although I might go to sleep on an airbed I'll be waking up on the floor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home