Corporate Camper

Cutting commuting by camping near the office; saving cash, saving time and polluting less.

Friday, May 26, 2006

A little lie


The site
Originally uploaded by Saturner.
I lied to my boss today...

She asked me where I stayed last night and I pretended that I had stayed in a Travelodge! I just didn't feel like dealing with the "I think you're a bit weired" looks I think I'd get if I told the truth.

Last night was really quite nice, the sun was out and it was pretty warm. I woke up this morning at 5am and it was like there was a monsoon outside... I waited until 6am and it hadn't eased up at all so I decided to take the tent down as quickly as possible. I pretty much un-pegged it and threw it in the back of the car... it will stay there until the morning as I've done a 14hr day and I din't feel like sorting it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home