Corporate Camper

Cutting commuting by camping near the office; saving cash, saving time and polluting less.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Drying

Prodigyremixed.com - music to dry your fly-sheet to.

One of the few downsides to all this camping is trying to get the tent dry between trips. I've been pretty unlucky with the weather and I think I'm right in saying that it has rained, at least a bit, each time I have camped. I think even in dry weather the inside of the fly-sheet will be wet because of the condensation, if I didn't pack the tent down first thing in the morning it would probably help but I'm not on holiday and I've got to go early.

So, I made an elaborate drying system in the garden a little bit earlier with copious amounts of nylon rope... the tent was hanging for about 20 minutes before the heavy rain started.

I'm now going for the "chuck it over the banister" method..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home