Corporate Camper

Cutting commuting by camping near the office; saving cash, saving time and polluting less.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Last night

The weather stayed nice and it was a lovely evening.

I pitched in a different part of the site last night as it was much busier than usual, there were several tents, a few big motorhomes and a bunch of caravans.
In an ideal world I'd have the whole place to myself but I suppose when the weather is like this everybody fancies a break.

As it was warm last night I didn't sleep in the sleeping bags, I opened them out and put one under me and the other on top. This didn't work very well because the bottom one kept slipping about on the airbed. I got pretty cold at around 4am so I zipped myself into one of the bags.

I got up this morning later than usual (7.30) after spending some time enjoying the sunshine filtering into the tent. I was packed, showered and at work by 8.15.

10 nights - 1600 miles saved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home