Corporate Camper

Cutting commuting by camping near the office; saving cash, saving time and polluting less.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Packing

I need to spend a couple of days in the office at Lichfield this week so I'm packing enough stuff for a two nights stay. I'm not 100% sure I'll stay two nights but it's better to be prepared.

I don't really need to pack any extra stuff for a longer stay, I travel pretty light so it's an extra shirt and tie really!

Although I'm saving lots of miles and time doing this, I would like to save a little more cash. The problem is that each night I stay I have to pay £7 in pitch fees (50p of that is for the shower) and in an ideal world I would pay less, or nothing! I really don't need any facilities (although I do use the toilets and shower) so I might have a crack at a spot of wild camping or spend some time looking for cheaper sites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home