Corporate Camper

Cutting commuting by camping near the office; saving cash, saving time and polluting less.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Disposable Tent


Disposable Tent
Originally uploaded by Saturner.
I'm pitched next to one of those disposable tents that you can get from Argos for £9.99. It's a bit tiny really but I like the idea of a cheap (very cheap) tent, can't understand what makes it disposable apart from the price...

Throwing it away after use seems like a big waste to me, but I guess that being able to pitch it and not worry about it being damaged by drunken idiots (at festivals etc) is a good thing.

Weather is actually still OK, I am surprised!

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Idle Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Search HD Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't hage a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog!

I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to
my Google account. I look forward tto new updates and will talk aboujt this blog
with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

My weblog - Http://Www.Thebigthrill.Org/2012/08/Where-The-Dead-Fear-To-Tread-By-M-R-Gott-2/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home