Corporate Camper

Cutting commuting by camping near the office; saving cash, saving time and polluting less.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

News

I was told today that I will soon be moving to a new project. Instead of working in Lichfield (85 miles from home) I will be working in Rugby (50 miles from home).

Now this is good in terms of the amount of miles I will be driving, but will it put an end to my Corporate Camping? It can easily take a couple of hours to get home from Lichfield, but I can get to and from Rugby in around 45 minutes... will it be worth camping there??

I'll have to give it some thought. I still think I'll be spending time in the tent, my main office is in Crewe (145 miles from home) and I really should be going there at least once a week (I have been avoiding going to save fuel) so maybe I'll be spending a night per week at a different site, or maybe in the wild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home