Corporate Camper

Cutting commuting by camping near the office; saving cash, saving time and polluting less.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Flaming Hot

The temperature outside is somewhere around 33 centigrade, I think I might put off pitching the tent until it gets a bit cooler in the evening.

I'm in Lichfield right now and I need to be in Crewe in the morning so I think I'll try to find somewhere new in Cheshire somewhere. I have yet to find my "Camping Nirvana" which would be a very quiet site with minimal pitch fees, I thought I had found it this week with a pub which charges £2.50 per night but they are under new management and have converted the campsite into a helipad for visitors to their new posh restaurant!

I've got my new car now so I may try it for size tonight, I'm almost certain I can get a double airbed in there! If not, it's not a waste because it might well be useful to have an air-conditioned environment where I can sit and watch a film (Ronin is in the glovebox!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home